Poldin LeHuse was a male First Order TIE Fighter Pilot who served in the armed forces of the First Order during their war with the Resistance, approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. A member of the TIE pilot corps, LeHuse held the rank of lieutenant in the Starkiller aerial defense force. Following the destruction of Starkiller Base, he was reassigned to the personal squadron of Kylo Ren, the dark apprentice and enforcer of Supreme Leader Snoke.
During the First Order Navy's assault on the Resistance fleet, LeHuse followed Ren into battle using his TIE/sf space superiority fighter to serve as the dark warrior's wingman. He sought to avenge Starkiller Base and did not hesitate to open fire on the bridge of the Raddus, destroying most of the Resistance High Command with the exception of General Leia Organa. LeHuse did not have long to savor his victory, however. Although his squadron leader succeeded in returning to the safety of the First Order fleet, LeHuse and another wingman were shot down by the Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster Ninka.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2 (Starfighter only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Poldin LeHuse)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the TIE fighter pilots of the First Order were all humans.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas