|Police Cruiser Backup Unit|
Police Cruiser Backup Unit
The PCBU was armed with a pair of turret-mounted laser cannons and contained a wide variety of sensors and scanners. Though mostly piloted by droids, the PCBU could also have a sentient officer in control. A backup autopilot insured that the craft would still run if the pilot were incapacitated.
Utilized by the Coruscant Security Force, the PCBU was developed during the waning years of the Galactic Republic and put into service in response to several police officer deaths in the Crimson Corridor. It used as a patrol and pursuit craft as well as its primary role of providing heavy firepower backup to sentient officers.
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (First appearance)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- Millennium Falcon
Notes and referencesEdit
- Coruscant police speeder
- Coruscant Security Force assault ship
- Coruscant Security Force incident support vessel
- Coruscant Security Force interceptor
- RapidResponse police speeder
- Variable Altitude Assault Transport/enforcement