|Chronological and political information|
- "We believe there may even be descendents of exiles from the Old Republic who do not know that the political order has changed for the better, that the Emperor's New Order has replaced the corruption and unpleasantness."
- ―Pollux Hax
Pollux Hax was a male humanoid who served the Galactic Emperor Palpatine and was one of his most trusted aides. By the time of the destruction of Alderaan, he had been the chief of the Emperor's Propaganda Dissemination Section for several years. Hax was notably commissioned to write an article promoting the Imperial Center, the capital world of the Galactic Empire, formerly known as Coruscant. Pollux Hax praised the Emperor's political ideology throughout the article.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "To understand the depth of the Emperor's tolerance, one needs only to observe the cultural areas he has allowed to exist in segregated parts of the city."
- ―Pollux Hax
Behind the scenesEdit
Pollux Hax was one of the in-universe authors of The Illustrated Star Wars Universe, a reference book published in 1995. His portrait in the book was a reused piece of concept art originally drawn by Nilo Rodis-Jamero for Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- "Another Spin Around the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 5 (First mentioned)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia