- "If I get the ship working again, I’ll drop you two off at Ponemah Terminal, but that’s as far as I can go. Ponemah’s still neutral territory."
Ponemah Terminal, also known simply as Ponemah, was a remote desert planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, near the planets Ogem and Jakku in the Western Reaches. It was located not too far from the edge of Republic space, and so was postulated to be a good place to drop off Resistance-friendly passengers.
The Obrexta III, a cruiser in service to the Confederacy of Independent Systems, crashed on the planet during the Clone Wars, while carrying a clone trooper named Kix, who had been frozen in stasis. Five decades later, the ship was discovered by numerous teams of pirates, including the Crimson Corsair and his crew, in a region known as the Sea of Sand.
Galactic Civil WarEdit
The Imperial space station Wrath orbited Ponemah, although the planet was not visible due to the station's lack of windows. Grand Moff Randd of the Exterior and Captain Ciena Ree were both stationed there in the buildup to the Battle of Jakku.
First Order--Resistance conflictEdit
After leaving Jakku, Ponemah Terminal would have been the drop-off planet for Finn and BB-8 after Rey fixed the Millennium Falcon. However, the Falcon's capture by its former captain, Han Solo, altered these plans, and the group never visited Ponemah.
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Ponemah Terminal, simultaneously with Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide)
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide (First identified as Ponemah Terminal, simultaneously with Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary)