- "I will not be undermined by creatures bred in some laboratory!"
- ―Pong Krell
Pong Krell was a male Besalisk Jedi Master who served as a Jedi General during the Clone Wars. The advantage of his four-armed physiology allowed him to use a unique form of Jar'Kai; wielding two double-bladed lightsabers at the same time. With the war having dragged on to that point, Krell foresaw the demise of both the Jedi Order and the Republic, with a new power replacing it. Driven by self-preservation, he chose to immerse himself in the dark side.
He fought during the Battle of Umbara, where it was revealed by Clone troopers of the 501st Legion that he was a traitor to the Galactic Republic and served to please Count Dooku. After being stunned by clone trooper Tup, Krell was to be executed by Captain Rex, but was killed by his former right-hand man, Dogma.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)