|Chronological and political information|
- "One cannot do less than is required, nor more than is allowed."
- ―Pons Limbic
Pons Limbic, known by the nickname "Brainiac" by the smuggler BoShek, was a male Siniteen who was present in Chalmun's Cantina when Luke Skywalker and Han Solo met for the first time. BoShek gave him that name because he could calculate hyperspace jumps without any help of a navigation computer. He was sitting at a table with Arleil Schous, Bom Vimdin, and Braconner Bakiska.
Behind the scenesEdit
During production of A New Hope, the character was referred to as "Brainee," "Cranium Head" and "Crater Head." It was the CCG that first gave him his nickname "Brainiac," and his true name was not revealed until the article "Cantina Roll Call: Shedding Light on Some Alien Aliases" was updated for the 2008 StarWars.com site redesign.
- Star Wars Official Poster Monthly 12
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Brainiac) (First identified as Brainiac)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited Rules Supplement
- "The Last Page"—Star Wars Insider 48
- Star Wars: Chronicles
- (First identified as Pons Limbic)
- Cantina Roll-Call: Shedding Light on Some Alien Aliases (old version, as archived at Archive.org)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 1 (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under Brainiac)
- Star Wars Galaxy Series 7
- "Rogues Gallery: You're Barred!"—Star Wars Insider 144