Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pote Snitkin was a Skrilling arms dealer who worked for the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. During the Galactic Civil War, Snitkin piloted a skiff full of Jabba's guards through the dunes of the planet Tatooine to the Great Pit of Carkoon, where the Hutt planned on feeding the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker and the smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca to a sarlacc. At the pit, Skywalker managed to free himself and slay most of the guards on the skiff he was being held on with his lightsaber. He then boarded Snitkin's skiff and during the fight that followed the Skrilling was knocked from the vehicle into the mouth of the sarlacc.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Pote Snitkin)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin appears, is set as Year 32. Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, in which Snitkin's death is depicted, is set as Year 36. Using simple math, it can be deduced that Snitkin's death happened four years after the Battle of Yavin. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi