Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A powersuit, also called power armor, was a type of personal armor that protected an individual from the elements. Powersuits were used by a variety of organizations ranging from militaries to independent explorers. Some powersuits were built to increase the wearer's strength and agility while others served to protect the wearer from blaster bolts. Many companies produced a variety of powersuits with the most popular being Nova-Tech, Corellian Engineering Corporation, and Telgorn Corporation.
- Corellian powersuit
- Mark II Powersuit
- Mark III Powersuit
- Mark IV Powersuit
- Mark V Powersuit
- Mark VI Powersuit
- Juggernaut 510 Combat Power Armor
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (as Power Armor Liner)
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Card: Powered Armor)