A power chair was a one-being, repulsorlift-powered floating chair also known as a hover chair or repulsor chair.
Power chairs used basic antigravity technology to lift the chair above the ground, and were controlled via a panel on the armrest. These chairs were commonly used by disabled, wounded or elderly beings.
The Galactic Senate, around the length of its hearing room tables, used repulsorlift chairs that adjusted to the heights of many differing species.
Cliegg Lars was forced to use a power chair after losing his leg during an encounter with Tusken Raiders, and both Maximilian Veers and Leia Organa Solo used power chairs after sustaining injuries to their lower bodies—the former after Derek Klivian crashed his snowspeeder into Veers's AT-AT walker, the latter after an encounter with Tsavong Lah on Duro.
- Cliegg Lars
- Maximilian Veers
- Leia Organa Solo
- Bertroff Hissa
- Aarrba the Hutt
- Jacen Solo
- Rorax Falken
- Weston Warsheld
- Booster Terrik
- Threkin Horm
- Mara Jade Skywalker
- Gial Ackbar
- Luke Skywalker
- Janq Paramexor
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (As "repulsor chair")
- The Last Command Sourcebook (As "repulsor chair")
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "repulsorchair")
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide (As "hover-chair")
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition (as hover chair)
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition (as hover chair)
- Lords of the Expanse
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 110 (Repulsor Chair)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "float chair," "hover chair")
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Master Yoda (Special)) (Picture only)
- (as repulsorlift chair)