The most notable example of a praxeum ship was the Chu'unthor, which crash-landed on Dathomir more than three hundred years BBY, though other examples from the era of the Ruusan Reformation, the Great Sith War, and even the Great Hyperspace War and earlier are known to have existed, such as Master Arca Jeth's SunGem.
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First appearance)
- Tatooine Ghost (as Jedi training vessel) (Mentioned only)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Chronology
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force