The Praxis Mk. I turbo speeder was an airspeeder model used by the Jedi Order on Coruscant during the time of the Clone Wars. Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, Padawan Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Captain Rex used turbo speeders while investigating an attack on the Jedi Temple.
Manufactured by Slayn & Korpil, the Praxis Mk. 1 was a thin, wedge-shaped speeder used by members of the Jedi Order to travel around the planet of Coruscant. It was designed with a navigation system specifically programmed to bypass heavy traffic. A collision-detection system was installed to help pilots avoid accidents. It was equipped with twin repulsor generators, which allowed the ship to run upside-down.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"