Corporal Prescott was a Human male Imperial Death Star trooper who served in the detention block guard serving on the first Death Star during the Galactic Civil War. In 0 BBY, he volunteered for his prison detail position, as he took sadistic pleasure in seeing Imperial justice enforced.
He was present when Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca rescued Princess Leia Organa from her prison cell. Prescott was the third casualty of the battle. After Shann Childsen and Devin Cant were killed, Prescott returned fire and charged against Han Solo, but was subsequently shot in the abdomen and killed by Luke Skywalker.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Corporal Prescott)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (LEI4, The Rescue of Princess Leia)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia