Prestige was the measure by which students at the Sith Academy on Korriban succeeded. According to Sith teachers such as Uthar Wynn and Yuthura Ban, Sith students gained prestige by performing great deeds or acquiring valuable Sith artifacts from the Valley of the Dark Lords. Gaining prestige fostered much competition and cutthroat ruthlessness among the students, ideal qualities of the Sith.
Behind the scenesEdit
Possible ways for the player to gain prestige:
- Reciting the Code of the Sith
- Interrogating a Mandalorian prisoner to find a weapons cache
- Killing runaway students inside a shyrack cave
- Destroying or disabling a rogue assassin droid inside the tomb of Marka Ragnos
- Uncovering the sword of Ajunta Pall
- Finding a Sith holocron inside the belly of a tuk'ata mother
- Killing the hermit in the hills, Jorak Uln and recovering his tablet
- Informing Uthar Wynn of Yuthura Ban's plan to overthrow him
It is also possible to pass the trials by killing all your fellow students, but this victory is only a technicality as you are the only survivor: Uthar will award no prestige for this as it is your opponents' failings that allow your success.