The Pride of the Senate was a Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser, commanded by Captain Soontir Fel during his third tour of duty in the Imperial Navy. It was one of three Dreadnaught-class cruisers present at the Battle of Nar Shaddaa. The Pride of the Senate took fairly minimal damage in the battle. When a retreat was ordered, Captain Fel withdrew very slowly so that he could recover all the remaining TIE/LN starfighters.
- The Hutt Gambit (First appearance)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25: The Making of Baron Fel (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (FEL1, Baron Soontir Fel)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Han Solo: The Early Years"—Star Wars Insider 106
- The Essential Guide to Warfare