The position of Prime Minister was the political leader of Bakura.
Prime Minister also was the leading member of the Bakuran Senate, though not counted as a senator. During the Imperial occupation of Bakura, the position of Prime Minister seems to have become merely the head of government, with the Imperial governor being head of state (although holding de facto supreme power).
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- The Truce at Bakura (First appearance)
- Assault at Selonia (Mentioned only)
- Showdown at Centerpoint (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
- "Or Die Trying"—Star Wars Insider 75 (Mentioned only)