Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prindaar system, also known as the Antar system, was a star system located within the Inner Rim region of the galaxy which contained the gas giant Antar and its six moons, four of which supported life, including Antar 4 and the mining colony on Antar 5. The Dead moon of Antar, the final resting place of the Malevolence, was one of the uninhabitable moons orbiting Antar. In the center of the system were two binary stars, Prindaar and Antar. The system was home to the Gotal species.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- (as "Antar system")
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Fly Casual