A prisoner was an individual who was captured and held in confinement by a third party. During the Galactic Civil War, Princess Leia Organa was held prisoner by Darth Vader before she was rescued by Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, assigned the designation of "Prisoner 2187."
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles