The Procurator-class Star Battlecruiser, also known as the Procurator-class battle cruiser or the Procurator-class warship, was a 2,500-meter-long warship first produced by Kuat Drive Yards two centuries before the fall of the Galactic Republic. The first starship to qualify as a battlecruiser under the Anaxes War College System, the Procurator-class was heavily-armed and featured a ventral protrusion to accommodate its powerful reactor. The Procurator-class was refined over the years before it was succeeded by the four thousand-meter-long Praetor-class Star Battlecruiser and the eight thousand meter-long Mandator-class Star Dreadnaught. Procurator-class Star Battlecruisers were primarily used to defend the Kuat sector, though they also served to attract wealthy clients to KDY.
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Procurator-class battle cruiser)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First identified as Procurator-class warship)
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles