Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Procurator-class Star Battlecruiser, also known as the Procurator-class battle cruiser or the Procurator-class warship, was a 2,500-meter-long warship first produced by Kuat Drive Yards two centuries before the fall of the Galactic Republic. The first starship to qualify as a battlecruiser under the Anaxes War College System, the Procurator-class was heavily-armed and featured a ventral protrusion to accommodate its powerful reactor. The Procurator-class was refined over the years before it was succeeded by the four thousand-meter-long Praetor-class Star Battlecruiser and the eight thousand meter-long Mandator-class Star Dreadnaught. Procurator-class Star Battlecruisers were primarily used to defend the Kuat sector, though they also served to attract wealthy clients to KDY.
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Procurator-class battle cruiser)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First identified as Procurator-class warship)
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles