Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Procurer was a Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship that served as Captain Mar Tuuk's flagship during the Confederacy of Independent Systems' blockade and invasion of Ryloth. It was destroyed when Jedi General Anakin Skywalker rammed the Venator-class Star Destroyer Defender into it, paving the way for a Republic attempt to liberate Ryloth.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Procurer was first identified by name when represented as a miniature in the Clone Wars Tactics expansion of the Star Wars PocketModel TCG, a game used as a promotional vehicle to preview ships and characters from upcoming episodes of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Although Clone Wars Tactics identifies it as a Lucrehulk-class battleship, it bears the unmistakable communications array that is indicative of a Droid Control Ship.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (In "Newsreel" only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Clone Wars Tactics (Card: Procurer Lucrehulk-class battleship) (First identified as Procurer)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.4