The Profusion was a Lucrehulk-class Battleship in service to the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. In 19 BBY, it took part in the Battle of Coruscant, where it acted as a frigate. After General Grievous escaped the Invisible Hand aboard an escape pod, the Profusion recovered his pod.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Profusion first appeared, albeit unnamed, in the 2005 theatrical film, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Although the 2017 reference book, Star Wars: On the Front Lines, states that the Profusion is a "Separatist frigate", the 2016 reference book, Star Wars: Complete Locations, explicitly elaborates that the vessel is a Lucrehulk-class Battleship, and not a Munificent-class star frigate.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as Profusion)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith