- "So… Project Resurrection can continue as planned?"
- ―Gleb, to Gideon Hask
Project Resurrection was a clandestine operation supported by the First Order and overseen by their allies, such as Jinata Security. The purpose of the operation was to turn child conscripts—thousands of whom were abducted from outlying systems—into new stormtroopers for the First Order army.
Rumors of Project Resurrection eventually reached the Resistance. One of their operatives, Shriv Suurgav, was sent to investigate. The operation was eventually uncovered in the Jinata system by Suurgav's old friend, Del Meeko. After killing Meeko, Gideon Hask was asked by Gleb—the Aqualish protectorate of Vardos and a member of Jinata Security—if the project would continue as planned. Hask stated that it would not be the case, as their operation may have been compromised. Gleb assured Hask that the Pillio operation would be relocated while her men tripled their efforts on Athulla. After Iden Versio death aboard the star destroyer Retribution, Iden and Del's daughter Zay along Shriv escaped with the information and delivered it to General Leia Organa.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- Phasma (Indirect mention only)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (Indirect mention only)
- Before the Awakening (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Indirect mention only)
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary