Galactic Civil WarEdit
Yuuzhan Vong WarEdit
In 28 ABY, following the starfleet's failure at the Battle of Bastion and its subsequent tactical withdrawal from Yaga Minor, forces were amassed at the planet Borosk for a defense against the Yuuzhan Vong invaders. During the battle that ensued, Protector was tasked with leading Fleet Group Protector, one of four temporary battlegroups created for the planet's defense.
Following the battle, Protector was among the Star Destroyers ordered deployed to assist in the defense of Yaga Minor.
Behind the scenesEdit
In 2008, The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia stated there were three different Victory-class Star Destroyers called Protector in the Expanded Universe. Two were used by the Empire : this one and an other, flagship of Admiral Harkov.
The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia also identified the Imperial Remnant's Protector from The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant as the same ship.
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide
- TIE Fighter Collector's CD-ROM: The Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia