Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Proton grenades, also known as proton charges, were small packets of explosives that were either thrown by hand, loaded into mortars, and sometimes loaded into a ship's bombing bay. These grenades were activated by flipping a small switch on one side, and exploded on contact.
They were used mostly by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Rebels, planetary defense forces, and smugglers. However, they were also occasionally used by the official military, (Galactic Republic, Galactic Empire, New Republic), but the thermal detonator was generally preferred. Imperial spacetroopers were known to use this weapon to breach ship hulls.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide