| Production information
| Technical specifications
|Chronological and political information|
- "You're hanging from a sign."
"You're very observant."
"I'm programmed to be."
- ―Prowl and Finn Galfridian
Prowl was a Prowler 1000 exploration droid that belonged to Finn Galfridian as of 25 ABY. After the Battle of Artorias—an invasion of the planet Artorias, Galfridian's homeworld—the droid relocated to the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4 with Galfridian. While there, Prowl typically watched his owner train until Galfridian, the Solo children, and Lowbacca investigated a cave where they heard a wounded animal. Prowl was used to investigate the interior of the cave and was confronted by a Tuk'ata, but Prowl managed to escape from harm when Jacen Solo calmed the creature. Prowl later accompanied Galfridian and the other Jedi trainees to Nar Shaddaa to help obtain information on a smuggler. After Han Solo temporarily deactivated Prowl, Galfridian utilized the link in his data goggles with the droid to track a thief that led the group to their informant, Spraug. With their mission successful, Prowl returned to Yavin 4 with Galfridian where the pair attempted to sneak back to Artorias to help fight back against the Yuuzhan Vong invaders.
- Star Wars: Invasion 1: Refugees, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Invasion 2: Refugees, Part 2
- Star Wars: Invasion 4: Refugees, Part 4
- Star Wars: Invasion 5: Refugees, Part 5
- Star Wars: Invasion 6: Rescues, Part 1
- Star Wars: Invasion 7: Rescues, Part 2
- Star Wars: Invasion 8: Rescues, Part 3
- Star Wars: Invasion 10: Rescues, Part 5
- Star Wars: Invasion 11: Rescues, Part 6
- Star Wars: Invasion: Revelations