Lady Proxima was a Grindalid female crime boss who operated out of a lair on Corellia during the Imperial Era. She was the leader of the White Worms, a group that took in young Corellians and gave them food and shelter in exchange for their participation in criminal activities on Lady Proxima's behalf. Han Solo and Qi'ra were two of those children.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lady Proxima is voiced by Linda Hunt in the 2018 Star Wars Anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story. Proxima's design evolved through the film's production. Screenwriter Jon Kasdan was the one who suggested casting Linda Hunt as Lady Proxima, having admired Hunt's haunting opening narration of Shelley Duvall's 1989 horror anthology TV show Nightmare Classics.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Most Wanted
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Junior Novel
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – The Official Collector's Edition