Armor like plates
- "Any idea whether those alien species are hostile toward strangers?"
"Probably. Most alien species are. Shall we go?"
- ―Gilad Pellaeon and Thrawn, landing on Wayland
The Psadan were one of the indigenous races of the planet Wayland. They were covered with lumpy plates that made them resemble walking, talking rocks, Scientists believe they were evolved from hard-shelled mammals. They were a warlike species and often fought their neighbors the Myneyrsh. They were one of the races that the cloned and insane Jedi master Joruus C'baoth kept under his rule at the foot of Mount Tantiss.
When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded, the Psadan and Myneyrsh tried to fight back and were mostly exterminated, the rest fleeing into jungles.
Common Psadan namesEdit
Psadans in the galaxyEdit
In 27 BBY, the Coruscant cantina known as the Twirling Twi'lek was visited by a Psadan male. He watched one of the establishment's table dancers while sitting alongside a Gotal and a Ho'Din. This visit to the cantina was interrupted when a Whiphid attacked and was killed by Jango Fett, an infamous bounty hunter.
- Star Wars: Jango Fett
- Star Wars: Republic: Show of Force
- Star Wars: Empire at War (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Empire (First mentioned)
- Dark Force Rising (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- Emissary of the Void
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars Gamer 10
- Star Wars Insider 62
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Psadan", "Wayland")