Puck Naeco was a human male pilot who served in the Starfighter Corps of the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. Around the time of the Battle of Scarif, he flew in Green Squadron, under the callsign Green Twelve. However, Naeco vacated the spot after breaking an ankle in a rough landing, and was replaced by lieutenant Wion Dillems. During the assault on the Death Star at Yavin, he flew as Red Twelve, as part of Garven Dreis's Red Squadron. He was killed during the battle when his X-wing starfighter was destroyed by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader in his TIE Advanced x1. On the day of his untimely demise, Naeco was a double ace pilot with 5,879 flight hours and eleven confirmed kills.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization (Voice only)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 45: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Puck Naeco)