A pulsar was a rapidly rotating neutron star. There were several pulsars in the galaxy, including 2GS-91E20, the Bedlam Pulsar, the Din Pulsar, the Godsheart, the Oolex Pulsar, the Thornhedge Pulsar, and the Vestor Pulsar. A pulsar was also located within the Unknown Regions.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pulsars were first mentioned in Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts, a 1993 West End Games supplement to Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, and a pulsar first made an in-universe appearance in the 2011 novel Riptide, written by Paul S. Kemp.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 (Mentioned only) "
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Tyrant's Test (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (Mentioned only)
- Riptide (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts (First mentioned)
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire
- Endor and the Moddell Sector"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy at War
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Lords of Nal Hutta
Notes and referencesEdit
- Pulsar on Wikipedia