Designed to be used in concert with a standard issue short sword, the pulse-wave bow was used primarily for long range attacks when cutting and thrusting with a sword was out of the question. The bow itself was a curving one and a half meter edged spar, lined with a series of four induction spines, two on the outer curve, and two on the inner curve. Designed to be gripped in the center, the bow was designed to funnel, contain, and then discharge energy but scant inches from the wielders hands.
Due to the bows edged nature and filed, pointed tips, the bow could be used as a melee weapon when needed to spear opponents at close range.
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith (First appearance)
- Timeline 10: The Exar Kun War (Appears in hologram)
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Chronology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 45 (MIL9-10, Military Droids)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Miniatures: Jedi Academy
- Nexus of Power (pulse-wave array)