Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A pulse cannon was a powerful rapid fire weapon that fired a concentrated bolt of fusion plasma, generally in the form of an incredibly fast moving small orb of blue or purple light.
Generally not used by military forces due to their destructive nature, a pulse cannon inflicted extreme pain on its victim, quickly causing death as the extreme heat of the bolt burned through it's victim. Due to the above average speed of the bolts, and the rate at which they could be discharged from a weapon, pulse cannons were often used to take out groups of stationary or fast moving targets.
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
- Maul: Lockdown
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire video game
- Before the Storm
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- "Game Room: Shadows Debuts on the PC"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 12
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (ASS1–2, IG-88 Assassin Droid)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Fly Casual (Picture only)