Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pure Sabacc was the term used to describe a hand of exactly positive or negative twenty-three in the card game sabacc. When a player achieved Pure Sabacc, he or she received both the hand pot and sabacc pot, and this would generally signify the end of a game. In some variations of the game, Pure Sabacc was bested by the Idiot's Array. The phrase was also slang referring to the perfection of a situation or object.
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Rebel Dawn
- Empire 24: Idiot's Array, Part 1
- Specter of the Past
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (Mentioned only)