Biology and appearanceEdit
The Pykes were humanoid, although slimmer and taller than the majority of humans. They had two long, lanky legs, and two arms that ended in three-fingered hands. Their most striking feature, however, was their large and tapered skull, with an undersized face—small as that of a human child. Because of their unsettling appearance, other species always took getting used to the Pykes. The species had at least two sexes, male and female. They had two narrow, almond-shaped eyes which could be magenta or blue in color, and could weep.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Maul, Part II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Dark Disciple
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four (Appears in hologram)