- "Unknown fighter, this is the Kreuge's Revenge. This is a restricted system. Shut down all flight systems and prepare for inspection."
- ―Lieutenant Pyparr, hailing Luke Skywalker
Pyparr was a human male officer who served in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War, a pan-galactic conflict between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire. In 0 ABY, he held the rank of lieutenant and helmed the Razor-class frigate Kreuge's Revenge.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Jason Fry's novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure, the commander of the Kreuge's Revenge is briefly heard, but never seen named, or described. For the first part of the novel's comic book adaptation, The Weapon of a Jedi, writer Alec Worley expanded on the otherwise nondescript character, because he needed a slightly more prominent villain. Pyparr was named after the comics artist, comics letterer and graphic designer Simon "Pye" Parr.
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First appearance) (Voice only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1 (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1
- ↑ The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- ↑ screenshot) . “[I thought the villain might need] to take a slightly more prominent role. Hence having to name him.” (
- ↑ screenshot) . “But, alas, the name stuck. ;) Wait a second! Does that mean @PyeParr is now cannon??” (