- "Unknown fighter, this is the Kreuge's Revenge. This is a restricted system. Shut down all flight systems and prepare for inspection."
- ―Lieutenant Pyparr, hailing Luke Skywalker
Pyparr was a human male officer who served in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War, a pan-galactic conflict between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire. In 0 ABY, he held the rank of lieutenant and helmed the Razor-class frigate Kreuge's Revenge.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Jason Fry's novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure, the commander of the Kreuge's Revenge is briefly heard, but never seen named, or described. For the first part of the novel's comic book adaptation, Star Wars: The Weapon of a Jedi, writer Alec Worley expanded on the otherwise nondescript character, because he needed a slightly more prominent villain. Pyparr was named after the comics artist, comics letterer and graphic designer Simon "Pye" Parr.
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First appearance) (Voice only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1 (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1
- ↑ The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- ↑ screenshot) . "[I thought the villain might need] to take a slightly more prominent role. Hence having to name him." (
- ↑ screenshot) . "But, alas, the name stuck. ;) Wait a second! Does that mean @PyeParr is now cannon??" (