The Pyria system, also known as the Borleias system, was located in the Colonies region of the galaxy, at the edge of the Galactic Core. Centered around the star Pyria, it included the planets Borleias and Pyria VI, the Blackmoon, as well as the Versieds asteroids. It was located only hours from the Mirit and Venjagga systems.
The New Republic codenamed it the Blackmoon system and Phenaru system.
The system's fourth planet and only inhabited world was Borleias. During the Galactic Civil War, it was the base of operations for Imperial General Derricote. After the New Republic routed the Imperials, it fortified Borleias as a forward base even as ships sent by Warlord Zsinj began making reconnaissance raids into the system.
In 27.5 ABY, during the Yuuzhan Vong War, Borleias served as a New Republic fortress. Its lose led to the Battle of Coruscant. The system was later the site of a significant battle, which saw the annihilation of a large Yuuzhan Vong contingent including the Domain Hul worldship and consequently a morally important New Republic victory.
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- (as "Borleias system")