Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Phylon Transport Q7 tractor beam projector, or simply Q7 projector, was a variant of tractor beam heavily favored by the Galactic Empire, which placed ten Q7 projectors on each of its Imperial-class Star Destroyers in rotating towers. The towers possessed considerable strength, range, and precision, and were capable of capturing most ships, including CR90 corvettes, with an effective range of up to 120 kilometers. This projector, like most other tractor beams, required considerable amounts of space, power, and crewmembers to operate effectively. The Empire also installed them on their Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts with the Executor having 40 of them.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Heir to the Empire
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (STA4, Imperial Star Destroyer)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 12 (HOM2, Home One (MC80 Mon Calamar Star Cruiser))
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 15 (NEB1-2, Nebulon-B Frigate)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 30 (TRA1-2, Tractor Beams)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 5
- The Essential Guide to Warfare