|Chronological and political information|
When the squad saw the Parwan doctor Gubacher, he installed in QT-KT a modification that allowed her to release a high-power magnet. This came to use during the mission when the squad had to remove several floating bombs from a room. QT's magnet collected the mines and stored them within herself. She soon used them in combat against the droid security squad that discovered their subterfuge. Once R2-D2 managed to snag the module, D-Squad had to escape as the alarm was being sounded. However, Artoo insisted that they not leave M5-BZ behind. Acknowledging that Artoo was right, Gascon said they would repair him on the shuttle. Artoo and QT help move BZ to the shuttle as D-Squad escapes the dreadnaught without alerting suspicion.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 22