- Shool: "First and foremost, Xim, Son of Xer, you are charged with causing the extermination and extinction of nine sentient species."
- Xim: "Nine? I know I spaced more than that."
- Shool: "Among them the Qadel, the Ermi, the Veeza, and the Zoa'mon…"
- Xim: "Slavers all. I did the galaxy a favor."
- ―Rexrax Shool accuses Xim during his trial in the play Evocar[src]
The Qadel were a sentient species. According to the play Evocar, written by the Hutt playwright Direus'Pei around 671 BBY, the Qadel were driven to extinction by the Tionese warlord Xim. When Xim was captured and placed on trial by the Hutts, he justified the extinction of the Qadel on the basis that they were slavers. Xim's conquests occurred approximately between 25,130 and 25,100 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First mentioned)