In 3 ABY, Death Squadron's command ship, the Executor, was in this system when it received information from a Viper probe droid in the Hoth system. Determining that the information showed a Rebel base, Darth Vader ordered the fleet to Hoth.
Behind the scenesEdit
The system is designed as "Qeimat" system in The Essential Atlas. Jason Fry has confirmed that the correct spelling is "Qeimet", like mentioned previously. It was corrected in the last version of The Essential Atlas Online Companion.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (HOT2, The Battle of Hoth) (Picture only)
- The Essential Atlas (as "Qeimat system")
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide