|Chronological and political information|
A Force-sensitive Human, Quan-Jang was trained in the ways of the Force by the Je'daii Order on the planet Tython, one of nine planets in the Tython system which made up the Settled Worlds. Appointed as a Je'daii Temple Master, the highest ranking members of the Order, Quan-Jang governed the Great Temple of Science, Anil Kesh. Carrying a Force-imbued blade, Quan-Jang and the other Temple Masters formed the Masters' Council, meeting via holocommunication within the massive Tho Yor at Akar Kesh.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 2: Force Storm, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 3: Force Storm, Part 3
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 4: Force Storm, Part 4
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 5: Force Storm, Part 5
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 7: The Prisoner of Bogan, Part 2 (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First mentioned)