Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Why do we have to travel by subtram? Wouldn't it be easier just to land at our destination?"
"You'd think so. The atmosphere of our planet is completely pressurized, leaving all aerial travel impossible. If we attempted to land on the planet's surface, our ship would immediately implode."
"Subtram it is, then."
- ―Boba Fett and Major Rigosso
Quarzite was a small planet whose high atmospheric pressure rendered its surface uninhabitable. However, the planet's crystalline caverns were capable of supporting life, and were home to the warring Belugans and Kage. During the Clone Wars, it was ruled by the Belugan dictator Lord Otua Blank.
The planet was purple in color, and its interior was dotted with crystalline caverns of equalized pressure, allowing for life to be present on the planet.
An immense turbolift shaft allowed access to these interior habitable regions from space, and Subtram was the primary method of planetary travel.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance)
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Kanan 8: First Blood, Part II: The Towers of the Temple (Mentioned only)
- Kanan 11: First Blood, Part V: The Fog of War (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ; images #5-7 (of 9)