Quay was the name of one of Sriluur's moons. As such it became the name for the Moon God and chief deity of the Weequay religion. The word "Weequay" meant "Followers of Quay". The Month of Plenty was a holiday devoted to Quay.
At least some Weequay took to worshiping a child's toy which generated random answers to questions posed to it, simply on the grounds that it was small, round and white and bore a passing resemblance to the moon.
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144 (Mentioned only)
- "Day of the Sepulchral Night"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13 (Mentioned only)
- The Great God Quay: The Tale of Barada and the Weequays (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- "Who Is That Alien? Trandoshans and Weequays"—Star Wars Kids 10
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Lords of Nal Hutta