|Chronological and political information|
This Weequay hunter was a skiff guard employed by Jabba the Hutt. Riding on the first skiff during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon in 4 ABY, this guard prodded Luke Skywalker with a force pike, forcing him to walk the plank. The guard was killed by Skywalker when Luke jumped back on the skiff.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive gives the nickname "Queequeg" for this character, however this is only a production nickname. Leland Chee still refers to this character as "Weequay hunter".
Queequeg is a fictional Polynesian harpononer from Herman Melville's Moby Dick. The Weequay species were named after the Polynesian Queequeg but were originally named Queequay by the crew of Return of the Jedi.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (First identified as Queequeg)
- "Set Piece"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Sealed Deck (Card: Weequay Hunter) (Picture only)
- (Indirect mention only)