Quell was a planet located in the far reaches of the Quell system of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. When viewed from space, the world's surface was cerulean in color and covered entirely by white clouds. During the Clone Wars, a major galactic conflict fought between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the Battle of Quell took place in its upper atmosphere, which resulted in wreckage from both sides of the struggle plummeting towards the planet's surface.
Behind the scenesEdit
Quell first appeared in "Jedi Crash," the thirteenth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on January 16, 2009. The episode's script described the Battle of Quell as being fought in space, but it was moved to the planet's upper atmosphere for dramatic effect as the show entered preproduction.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Quell)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)