Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 22 BBY, as part of the Clone Wars, a battle took place between the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Galactic Republic in the highest levels of the Quell's atmosphere. The engagement ended with the eradication of Jedi General Aayla Secura's Republic fleet, and a Separatist victory.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 8/24/09 8:34pm; accessed May 31, 2011)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash"
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film to 22 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (22 BBY 101–102, Spying for the Senate) dates "Senate Spy" to late 22 BBY. Since places "Jedi Crash" between The Clone Wars film and "Senate Spy," it can be concluded that "Jedi Crash" also takes place in 22 BBY.
- ↑ The Clone Wars: Planets in Peril