Quermia was a planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that was the homeworld of the Quermian species. Yarael Poof, a male Quermian Jedi Master who served on the Jedi High Council during the final years of the Galactic Republic, hailed from this planet. The planet sat close to the end of the Perlemian Trade Route hyperspace route, which connected it to the planet Makem Te. A separate hyperspace route connected Quermia to the planet Toola.
Behind the scenesEdit
Quermia was first mentioned in Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide, a 1999 Star Wars Legends CD-ROM published by LucasArts. It was established to be part of official canon when it was mentioned in Ultimate Star Wars, a 2015 reference book co-written by authors Patricia Barr, Adam Bray, Daniel Wallace, and Ryder Windham.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded