|Usage and history|
Easy blaster pistol access
A quick-draw holster was a special type of holster designed to allow an individual to very rapidly draw their blaster pistol. This was partly achieved by removing the strap used to secure the blaster in place which was found on common holsters. The notorious bounty hunter Cad Bane had dual quick-draw holsters for his twin modified LL-30 blaster pistols.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- The Clone Wars: Invitation Only (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"