The QuickSnap 36T was a blaster carbine manufactured by SoroSuub Corporation.  The QuickSnap 36T was usually available for purchase in large cities and spaceports, but was also readily available on backwater planets. A fee or permit was usually required to purchase the weapon, and their use was restricted; depending on the planet, they either needed appropriate licenses, or were illegal.
Alliance to Restore the Republic operative Matt Talon carried a QuickSnap 36T as part of his personal arsenal. The SoroSuub Corporation employee Alliance informant Burellion Tiy carried a QuickSnap 36T. Lusubrin T'shkali, a Nagai warrior who fought in the Dool Arena at The Broken Tusk on Reuss VIII, wielded a QuickSnap 36T.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (As "QuickSnap 36T blaster carbine")
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- The Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia