Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The QuickSnap 36T was a blaster carbine manufactured by SoroSuub Corporation.  The QuickSnap 36T was usually available for purchase in large cities and spaceports, but was also readily available on backwater planets. A fee or permit was usually required to purchase the weapon, and their use was restricted; depending on the planet, they either needed appropriate licenses, or were illegal.
Alliance to Restore the Republic operative Matt Talon carried a QuickSnap 36T as part of his personal arsenal. The SoroSuub Corporation employee Alliance informant Burellion Tiy carried a QuickSnap 36T. Lusubrin T'shkali, a Nagai warrior who fought in the Dool Arena at The Broken Tusk on Reuss VIII, wielded a QuickSnap 36T.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (As "QuickSnap 36T blaster carbine")
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- The Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia