The Quilan system was a star system that was located within the Roche sector, a part of the galaxy's Mid Rim region. The system was the origin point of the Quilan Pyradex artifacts, which were created some time before the year 3639 BBY. At least one Quilan Pyradex had come to rest on the planet Tatooine by 85 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Secrets of Mos Eisley"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Quilan Pyradex in relation to the Quilan system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill Mission: "Solving the Equation"
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ Secrets of Mos Eisley"—Star Wars Gamer 7 mentions a Quilan Pyradex being located in the Mos Eisley city, which was established in the year 85 BBY according to Secrets of Tatooine. "
- ↑ The Essential Atlas