- "Taler? Vin? Jay? You receiving, over?"
- ―Darman tries to contact his squad mates
RC-1134, nicknamed Vin, was a male clone of the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Born on the planet Kamino, Vin was created by Kaminoan cloners for use in the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic. Trained as a clone commando, he was a member of Theta Squad, and spent his entire life alongside his squad mates Darman, Jay and their sergeant, Taler. The squad was deployed on the planet Geonosis during the first battle of the Clone Wars and fought alongside Delta Squad, another commando unit, against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. While fighting in a series of caverns under the planet's surface, Theta provided covering fire for Delta as they progressed through a breached blast door. Geonosian warriors then overwhelmed Vin, Jay and Taler; however, and killed them, leaving Darman as the sole survivor of Theta. Like all clone troopers, Vin was 1.83 meters tall.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact (First appearance)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As Vin (RC-1134))