The RGC-18 landspeeder was a model of landspeeder manufactured by SoroSuub Corporation. Larger than typical landspeeder models, crime lord Cikatro Vizago and his thug droids made use of these, using their size and speed to make quick getaways and to transport heavy cargo. Ryder Azadi flew a modified RGC-18 to escape from the Imperial Armory Complex on Lothal during attempts to infiltrate the factory.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Breaking Ranks"
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles